About Me

11.21.2011

You Gotta Tell Me!!!!! When you see a bug.

This goes out to everyone who is renting an apartment. It is crucial that you tell the manager when you see a bug. I see one, and I freak. I don't understand how you can be so comfortable living with creepy crawlers!!

We had an inspection, sounds good right? Well it wasn't. I open a door to one unit, and it looks like the bugs were too comfortable. I saw them drinking a beer, sitting on the couch, flipping through channels. I'm kidding, but they may as well have!

I am a good person. I am, but when I see things like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is drop kicking someone until they admit they knew the creepy little suckas were there! Don't you want them OUT??? I'm scared.

On a better note, Things have been looking up in the building. People are nicer, cleaner, and we all get along. I don't want to end this blog with something negative, not my steeze.


With that said, have respect for your neighbors, and call the manager to they can call pest control! EVEN if you only see one!!!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment