About Me

12.15.2011

Gassy Ass!!

Okay, I know, we all fart. It's a fact. But why would you let one loose in the elevator? Knowing that other people may use it shortly after? I mean C Mon! You use the elevator to get to the first floor, to go outside, right? Or of course if you are coming back into the building, and do not want to use the stairs. But, chances are, you came from outside. So why not let the gas flow before you enter the building? It isn't right to force my nostrils to flair in such a closed no way out space. I have a really hard time dealing with gross things, like spit, old food, someone asking me for a sip of my milk (gross), smelling other people's farts in elevators, ect.  Just seems to me that if you cannot control your gassy ass functions, then you may need to to see a doctor. Just sayin.........

So please, whoever you are, just be mindful of other people and leave that gas outside. Thank you.


1 comment: